The website www.myenterprisehelp.com will only collect, use, share or disclose your personal information in the ways in which are outlined in this policy. The relevant data controller for this information can be contacted by using the information found at the bottom of this page. www.myenterprisehelp.com is owned and operated by Global E-commerce Solutions Korea Co. Ltd
Information provided by you
We collect information about you when you provide us with it for example when you enter information in order to register with the website www.myenterprisehelp.com or when you fill in the contact form in order to get in touch.
Information from devices
We also collect some information about you automatically when you visit the website www.myenterprisehelp.com. This can include anonymous information about the device that you have used in order to access the website as well as information such as your geographic location.
Legal bases for processing information
As with all organisations we will only ever process your data when we have a legal reason to do so. There are a number of legal reasons for which we would need to process some of your data and these are highlighted below:
- With your consent: There are some activities where we process personal information about you when we have been given your consent to do so. For example, when you provide us with your email address when you register to become a member.
- For a legitimate interest: We may use your personal information when there is a legitimate reason for us to do so. For example, we may use your information where it would help us to achieve our business objectives and in order for us to fulfil our business obligations to you.
- To comply with legal obligations: There may be some cases where we need to process some of your personal information in order to comply with a legal process.
How we use personal information
To improve the website
We use your personal information in order to improve the website www.myenterprisehelp.com and its products and services that we offer you.
To perform research
We may use some of the information that we collect about you to do market research in order to improve the products and services that we offer you.
Disclosing your information
Your information would only ever be disclosed in cases where we are permitted by law to do so. For example, if we needed to do this in order to comply with a legal investigation.
To make sure that the website www.myenterprisehelp.com is used properly
If you engage in the website in a way that is not permitted within our terms and conditions then we may use your information in order to stop such disruptive behaviour. This may involve informing relevant third parties such as law enforcement bodies.
How we share your information
Disclosure to third party providers
We may share some of the information that you provide us with to third party providers that help us to run and operate our business. If we were to share your information with such parties it would only be in cases where we were able to ensure that these parties also share the same privacy values as we do.
Control of an access to your information
Updating your information
You can request to have your information updated if you believe it is inaccurate or if it has changed. Please get in contact using the information provided.
If you do not wish to receive any marketing emails from us which could include information about upcoming offers that we think that you may find interesting then you can stop this by unsubscribing and letting us know that you would prefer to not receive marketing emails.
Withdrawing consent to processing
In cases where we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. To withdraw your consent then please get in touch with us.
Other rights regarding your data
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that myenterprisehelp.com holds about you.
- You can also ask us to correct any inaccuracies in your personal information.
- You can ask us to transfer the personal information that we have about you to another organisation.
- You also have the right to object, erase, or restrict the processing of your information.
We will retain your information for as long as is necessary in order to fulfil the rights that are set out in this policy or where there is a legitimate interest for us to do so. If you require that we remove your data before this time then please get in touch with us.
If you prefer to not have cookies enabled then you are able to do this by changing the settings in your browser.
We care about the security of your information and as such we have a number of technological and organisational; security measures in place in order to ensure that your information is as secure as possible. However, it is important to bear in mind that no transmission of information over the internet can ever be 100% secure.
Changes to this policy
If you have any enquires about your data or if you would like to exercise any of your rights then please get in touch and someone will come back to you as soon as possible.